Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Rainbow of Drops


Oh my gosh, can you believe how tiny and cute these glass drops are? The great news is that I have an entire little tube of them, yay! I know I bought them in a bead shop, but now I can't remember which one!

I think these would look great as a sweet little choker with a dash of sparkle here and there. I'll have to look through the fire mountain catalog to see if I can find a larger drop that is similar to these that could be used as a pendant.

How about making a colorful pendant out of frosted shrink plastic!?! Wow, that would be so much fun!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi!

I can't quite tell what size these neat little drops are. Are they maybe 1/4 inch or so (6mm) like these Czech beads?

Best wishes from

--Dave
at Rings & Things

Carole said...

Those are cute, and such great colors.