Thursday, September 25, 2008

Universal Symbols


I was just thinking the other day about the universal symbols used to represent females and males and wondered what would happen if women ever stop wearing skirts or dresses...


What would the symbols look like then?An obscure thought, but curious nonetheless. I was weeding through some old bins of earrings from our craft show days and found a pair of earrings made of these beads. It wasn't until I clipped off the end to take them apart I thought I ought to share them with you just for fun.


Would females of any culture understand this was meant to represent them? These are almost sort of leggo-like too. I still think they are kind of cute, so I'm going to put them back together and keep them. I'm thinking they should hang down just a little more and swing more easily. Maybe hanging from chain would be cute or from an eye hook with just a bead or two on it for fun. Bright colors of green, yellow or blue would set off the red a little bit more.
Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments: