Friday, October 18, 2013

Sweet Shamballas!














Happy Friday!! So glad it's here! For me it's craft night weekend, yay!

Lots of crafting, eating and drinking with family and friends tomorrow night until we can't bead, glue or paint another thing and fall off to a few hours of sleep in the wee morning hours.

Ahh, sounds great! :)

Now I just have to finalize the project I'm going to teach. One thing I know for sure is it will be a jewelry project and the other thing I know is it will have a wine cork or wine corks in the design.

I just need to do a little more trial and error before deciding on a final design.

Interestingly, I have found myself once again totally hooked on these Cousin shamballa beads. Wow, by now the novelty would have usually worn off.

I know it hasn't because every project I conceive of seems to have a shamballa bead in it! These light purples are SO magical in real life. Amazing! They are available at Walmart too which is great, just in case I get inspired and need to go on a midnight run!

I think purple shamballas with wine corks have what it takes to make a great piece of fun craft night jewelry. How about you? :)

No comments: