Monday, April 1, 2013

Wood or Resin?

Wood pendant or resin pendant? You make the call…

These two pendants are both attention getting for different reasons.

I find it interesting to note the variety of components I am attracted to.

Sometimes I have to turn off my analytical mind that tries to figure out why I liked this and why I liked that.

I mean who really cares why or what the differences or similarities are…why not just be happy with my selections?

Well, I don’t know the answer to that, but I think it’s a great idea not to over analyze when it comes to selections made while in a creative or inspired mood.

So, back to the pendants…which are you most attracted to?

The wood architectural type pendant or the resin swirls?

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

I have one similar to the bottom one and it says "horn" on the packaging. But the wood one is so beautiful! I think I can't decide. :(

Naomi Rose Designs said...

Normally I'd go for the wood.
But in this case, the resin speaks loudest to me.

Lisa Crone said...

I know! I think I'm leaning toward the swirl today too. However, the wood is kind of calling out to be painted or altered in some crafty way. :)