Monday, April 29, 2013

Celebrating Mirror Beads All Week!

We're celebrating mirror beads this week, yay! I am so glad because it was the motivation I needed to take a leap!

I'd been creating in my head for a month so it felt really good to sit down and actually put this together.

The total time was somewhere between 3 and 4 episodes of I Love Lucy yesterday. It was a great time, I must admit. Once I realized it was coming together and would work as I imagined, it was easy!

I used ribbon clasps on the end with a toggle and wore it today with a purple blouse under a black suit...turned out to be the perfect combo. Don't you just love when that happens?

I made a 3 or 4 strand memory wire bracelet and earrings, but need to get a better pic before sharing.

Stay tuned for more mirror beads tomorrow! :)