Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Beads & Unicorns

I heard the greatest quote today..."Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn."

Yeah, that's too good to keep to myself! :)

Authenticity is what I am striving for and to be perfectly honest, I find myself wanting to be cheerful, happy, carefree and expect everyone else around me to want that too. That doesn't always go over that well. Does that mean I live in an unrealistic pink bubblegum world with lots of sparkles? If only...

It can be fleeting when there are tasks to be done and sad or unpleasant circumstances to deal with.

Here's how I decided to overcome that today...the magic of special, happy and possibly magical beads and chain!

Aren't these great? I absolutely LOVE this gold and blue chain. The links are very small, but will definitely allow wire or a headpin through them. AND, these sparkly rhinestone rounds are bright and cheerful!

I don't even have to create with them right now, just enjoying them in their natural form is all I need. :)


2 comments:

Gina said...

Where did you get the blue/gold chain? It's beautiful.

Lisa Crone said...

Hi Gina, it's made by Cousin so you might be able to find it at Joann's but it looks like it is also available from their online retail company called PrimaBead, here's a link: http://www.primabead.com/50in-TealGold-Small-Oval-Chain-P3703.aspx