Monday, February 20, 2012

Tangerine Tango Bandwagon

I'm finally jumping on the Tangerine Tango bandwagon thanks to FireMountainGems AND, I'd like to bring you with me! :)

First things first...you HAVE to google "Tangerine Tango" if you haven't already. I know that sounds a bit bossy, but for good reason. Once you google it, click on "images for Tangerine Tango". Now you will see why...

Oh, the treasures you will find!! I'm not sure the link above will work so if it doesn't, you can easily google it too. 

As most of you already know, the Pantone color of the year for 2012 is "tangerine tango" so when you do the search you will find: how to decorate, what to wear, jewelry to buy and so on...all in tangerine tango! 

I will leave you with the above banner image and this link to some fabulous beads from our friends at FireMountainGems.com....ahhh!

2 comments:

Anindita Basu said...

Thank you, Lisa. Good to know about this color of the season. We must be on top of things and I am going to check out Fire Mountain Gems now. That is my staple store too. Dita

http://www.alankarshilpa.blogspot.com
http://www.alankarshilpa.etsy.com

Maryanne said...

I'm really excited that the color of the year is Tangerine Tango because I love orange! Thanks for the link, I checked it out and there's fabulous eye candy there!