Friday, July 30, 2010

Featured Designer: Erin Prais-Hintz, Tesori Trovati Jewelry

Happy Friday!! I can't help but yell a few "yays"!!

This week's featured designer is Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati Jewelry. Her blog is entitled "Treasures Found".

She is not only a bead blogger, but she is one of those wonderfully supportive and encouraging souls, spreading happy thoughts around the blogging world.

I'd like to send her a personal "thanks" for doing that. It really makes a difference in the world!

Erin's updated website was just unveiled today and I was so excited to share it with everyone!

She wrote a great post about delivering her magnum opus to the Gallery Q tomorrow that will be hung for her show which opens on August 13th, WOW!!

I added some of my favorite Erin pieces here, but it's impossible to squeeze her personality here in this little space!

Thanks for letting me share Erin! :) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Barbara Bechtel said...

Erin's work is truly one of my favorites. Her attention to detail and sense of design are wonderful

Regina said...

Her design are beautiful! Her posts and her thoughts inspiring! I hope I get to meet her someday on the bead circuit. Wishing her great success at her upcoming show.

TesoriTrovati said...

Wow Lisa. Thank YOU so much for your kind and encouraging words. I am delighted to be a part of this community and to be featured on your lovely blog. I did manage to deliver all 78 pieces of jewelry to the gallery this afternoon around 2pm. Whew! I was hoping for 100 but that doesn't mean that I can't make more (it will be running from August-September). I really treasure each of the blogs that I visit and the friendships I have made along the way. And I would love to meet Regina or Barbara or you or anyone on the 'bead circuit'. How cool would that be?

Thanks for the opportunity!

You are my 'something good' today!

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cindy said...

Oh I can't wait to visit Erin's new site...thanks for the head's up. Erin has been working long and hard at her gallery pieces and I'm so happy to hear they have come together!