Thursday, July 1, 2010

50 Cent Clearance Bling!

Wow, look at these fabulously blingy pink glass beads from Joann, Etc.!! These were on the clearance rack! 50 Cents for a strand of 9 beads!

Needless to say, I bought at least 3, maybe four strands, I'll have to check my bag to be sure.

I have had the blue/green tint of these and had a great time making bracelets for me and friends with them last year.

I just had three strands wrapped around my wrist and LOVE them just as they are, I can't wait to add some connecting beads and maybe even a few interesting silver beads in (peace signs come to mind)!

I hope your week is going great!! I wish it didn't have to end!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... look`s good ;)
lg
guido

TesoriTrovati said...

I want to go shopping with YOU. You are a my dream shopping partner. I have a knack for finding the best deals like that as well. We could turn a shopping trip into a treasure hunt! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the day! Erin

IraSteps said...

You are very generous in showing such marvelous work. Thank you so much. Just like TesoriTrovato I would love to go on a shopping spree with you but unfortunately I live in Brazil and do not have the means to do such a thing. Have marvelous days doing what you love best, making beautiful things.

Anonymous said...

You should compile an ongoing list of places you shop for clearance beads! I've never even thought of BigLots, and I know you found something wonderful there recently! Bead Shopping Award goes to you!

Teri
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
http://sandtcreations.blogspot.com