Friday, August 1, 2008

This Week's Earrings


Hello! Today begins a new trend on "A Bead A Day"!! Friday is now earring day!

I made these earrings this morning sitting in the parking lot before heading to my building. I had grabbed the beads and links and threw them in a baggie because I couldn't find earrings and for Friday, I thought I would wear some a little longer than usual.

These took about 2 minutes each to assemble and I love them!! Believe it or not, I received several compliments on them!! My mission for today at work was to make as much fun as possible considering the often overly serious and fast moving environment. These earrings definitely helped!

Hope you are having a great Friday Night!!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Those are cute! I have some of those square beads (in different colors though)...I bought them quite a while back and haven't done anything with them yet. Much like the other beads I collect. lol

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. No, I don't have a book of my work, but you certainly made my day asking. :-)