Monday, August 4, 2008

Sparkle Issues?


Hi everyone! Today's bead is a 7mm square, 1 hole CZ-Gem Dropz, WOW! Sometimes I wonder where I have been!! I am betting these things have been hanging around for a while and I just never noticed! Well, there's a time for everything and now that I have discovered them, I am so excited to begin using them. These cubic zirconia beads are gorgeous! I'm interested in finding some examples of jewelry made with them so I'm going to check out the Beadalon site since that is the name on the package.

The back of the bead is pointed like a diamond which I believe is what gives it the depth. That's the only part I'm wondering about...how to use this in a piece so it will lay nicely on a necklace. It's possible that the best use is earrings or bracelet dangle.

Please don't hesitate to let me know how you have seen these used.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love cz's. Good find.

Sara Hardin