Thursday, May 5, 2016

Swarovski crystals in the mail...it's a great day!











It's so awesome to get a package in the mail, especially when you know there's something special and sparkly inside!

When I talked to my husband while walking to the parking garage after work yesterday he gave me the news. You got a package!!

Yay! I knew there were crystals inside and I knew they were crystals I haven't seen in real life before. I prefer shopping for beads in person rather than online, but unless you get to a bead store, there aren't many opportunities to check out all the different shapes and sizes of Swarovski crystals.

I haven't even opened these packages yet, but I wanted to share to get your input. These are 8mm triangle pendants in crystal AB and bermuda blue! Each package has 6 pieces and I am the proud owner of three packages of each color.

Tonight I will open and touch them...something to look forward to!

If you have experience using these, let me know I'm in the mental design phase right now.

As always I'm seeing them all dangling in a big clump of sparkliness. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any day you receive beads in the mail is a good day. I know you will make something beautiful with those crystals. Have fun!

Myfoundobjects.net

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks!! I finally opened the packages and continue to be amazed by the sparkle! :)