Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ceramic Snowflakes

Tonight I've got out all my fabulous beads for the Snowflake Design Challenge.

Now that I'm focusing on these pieces, I wanted to point out how special these ceramics are.

The snowflake pendant and connectors were created by Mellisa of Chinook Jewelry. She has so many beautiful pendants on her site, I wanted to share a link directly to them.

Mellisa's blog profile reads, "I make pendants from clay and even some jewelry when I get around to it!" That is so honest and I completely understand what happens when you get caught up in one aspect of creating, everything else seems to slip away for a while! :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shel said...

Love those pendants and I can't wait to see everyone's designs for the challenge.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Beautiful pieces! I completely understand Mellisa's and your sentiment on getting caught up in one aspect of creating. If it weren't for my customers needing to see uses for the tutorials I teach, I probably would be buried in beads and canes, with not a piece of jewelry in sight! lol

Unknown said...

It is so nice to see you acknowledge the artist who made the beautiful pendant and connectors. They are really special, and have given me so many ideas, I am having trouble honing a piece (or pieces). I can hardly wait to see the outcome of everyone's hard work!