Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Design Challenge

It's time to start designing, yay! I was so excited when I received my package in the mail for the Secret Snowflake Challenge from Michelle Mach.

The picture above is EXACTLY what I received! I currently have all the beads out and my wheels are turning!

Once you start looking at every single bead and recognize the potential of each, it gets exciting!

If you want to throw in your ideas now, feel free! This challenge deadline is January 15th. At that point, you will be able to see all of the designs created by 30 people using the same beads! How fun is that?

It's really one of my favorite types of challenges. It's amazing how people think and design so differently even using the same pieces!

8 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

I have entered this challenge too!I had it done in time to wear it for the New Years Eve celebration, it totally matched my outfit! I really enjoyed working with the components

Kokopelli said...

Can't wait to see that! I did such a challenge two or three times and the outcome was incredible every time.

Therese's Treasures said...

I'm also doing this challenge and halfway through with what I am creating. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has created using the same items.
Therese

Linda Younkman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Younkman said...

I also entered this challenge. It is my first and I'm a little nervous. I am new to blogging and bead challenges. I look forward to all the finished pieces on the 15th.

Lisa Crone said...

GREAT! I can't wait to see everyone's designs!!

Alice said...

I entered too, and just this morning pulled out the kit to start working. So far I made on pair of earrings, but hit a creative block for anything else.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes!

Unknown said...

I'm in, too. So excited to see all the beautiful work! Struggling a little with my design, but it seems to finally be coming together. Yay!