Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bead Fest Fun!

WOW! Get ready for a springtime BEAD FEST!!!

I received this info recently in a "beading daily" email, HOW FUN!!

Bead Fest is being held April 13-15, 2012 at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center!

I noticed some familiar names on the instructor list including our pal Barbara Lewis of Painting with Fire!!

Gosh, I need to check my calendar!!! I'd LOVE to experience this!

If you are planning to attend, let us know, just in case we need to live vicariously through you!! :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I go to Beadfest Philly every time it's here (Spring & Fall). I kinda like the Spring one better, because it's smaller, and not as overwhelming. The Fall one I always feel like I missed something - it's soooo big!
You really must see Barbara Lewis. I watched her demo this past Fall (@Beadfest), and it was inspiring! And, I just "painted with fire" for the first time this past weekend!! You will be totally hooked if you try it, like I am!

Sarah Sequins said...

Oh, I wish I could go to Beadfest! Sadly, it's too far away.

However! I'm planning to go to Bead and Button this summer, and there's a great deal of teacher overlap. :)