Sunday, January 29, 2012

You Have the Keys!

I did a quick search for key beads because I had a thought last week after someone showed me a page in an inspirational book that said, "You have the keys".

I didn't really need to read anything else after that, I completely got it, felt it and agreed with it!

Of course my first thought was shrinky dink words to dangle along with some key beads as a great reminder of this absolute fact! So, that's the path I'm on at the moment.

As you well know, I am prone to taking a few different paths at the same time. In most cases, the ideas pan out down the road. It's the excitement phase that I LOVE!!

So, please feel free to jump on my band wagon with me for the ride, I'd love the company! :) Here are a couple of keys I have found so far.

The first from Bead Mecca and the second heart key from Artbeads.com.

5 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lisa, I had an idea for a key pendant the other day while watching the Today Show. Nattily was wearing a chain with a key pendant and it just got me to thinking creatively.
Therese

Kokopelli said...

I once made a beautiful multistrand necklace with a Murano heart and a little silver key.

Lisa Crone said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

meena said...

i made a key necklace! cool! by the way i'm a new follower, and hope someday you'll be mine too!

http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I have used key pendants on polyester chain to much success. The ladies at work scooped them right up.
Happy to find your site.