Friday, November 4, 2011

Giant Accidental Snowman

As a continuation from yesterday's post, here is the accidental snowman I made before work and wore all day until I caught my reflection and realized I was wearing a giant snowman!

I really didn't see the snowman until it was already made. On the drawing board in my head, it was very elegant! :)

Funny in hindsight, well, maybe funny as it was happening too!

I'd love to hear about your crafty plans for the weekend, I don't have too many myself except for wanting to find a few minutes to create!

Here's wishing you all a very crafty weekend!

6 comments:

imprint by eileen said...

i actually saw a very elegant bowling pin! i think it could be considered an elegant, abstract, beaded creation.....still kind of awesome as a snowman, though! there are worse things to accidentally create :)

Unknown said...

I think you could flip it around & still have your elegant drop w/o the snowman effect?

Jean said...

It's a very elegant snowman ~ definitely evening wear ~ perfect for Christmas Eve !!

Lacey said...

Not doing beady stuff this weekend. I'll be working on some crocheting that needs to be done.

Lisa Crone said...

Oh my gosh, Eileen, that is hilarious! You are right, there are worse things to accidentally create! :) Thanks for the chuckle. Flipping it around sounds fun too, I'll try that. I wanted to use these beads together for some reason. AND, if all else fails, I'll wear it on Christmas eve.It's a win, win, win! Thanks so much you guys!

DVArtist said...

Yes a snow man or snow woman?
Either way very nice.
Nicole/Beadwrigh