Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Plastic Bead Love

While my crystally flower project is on the back burner, the "Ultimate Plastic Bead Mix" is back in the spotlight! :)

These sweet and sunny looking flowers are very simple, but seem to have special plastic flower powers because you can't help smiling when you play with them!!

If you have worked with plastic beads before, you know they make nice little clicky sounds instead of jingly sounds when they are used as charms. These will be perfect in a charm bracelet.

I can't wait to get this one put together!

4 comments:

Skye said...

pretty plastic sparklies :D

btw, I sent you an email, but in case you didn't get it ( since it's not listed in my 'sent' folder for some reason >.< ) You have an enameled heart waiting for you. Just need you to email me your address so I can mail it off to you :D

skye_sands@hotmail.com

Therese's Treasures said...

These are pretty little posies. Congratulations on your win.
Therese

Lisa Crone said...

Yay, thanks so much Skye!! :)

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

thats a very nice post dam so good