Friday, September 2, 2011

Intricate Focal in Plastic

Weekends = Ahhh! While I enjoy having lots of things to do and plan, I also enjoy hanging around with no place to go and no schedule to follow!

Since this is a 3 day weekend, I'm saving our featured designer for Saturday. I was also anxious to share this cool plastic bead tonight!

How cool is this? As I work my way through the 50 gram bag of plastic beads from Big Lots, I'm pretty amazed at how intricate they are! This one is fairly large so it would be a great focal bead, but it would also be fun to make a jingly plastic charm bracelet with all of these.

This could even be nice along with some gold beads on gold bead wire with crimps in between. Endless possibilities!

I hope you all have a fun and crafty weekend! If you find any great plastic bead mixes, please share! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I didn't even know they had beads at Big Lots. I'm going to have to check it out!
Thanks for the info! :)