Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Charm Bracelet - Coming Soon!!

It looks like my future charm bracelet is really going to happen, yay! Spring would just not be the same without a new dangly bracelet!

I've just selected a variety of glass and crystal beads, some vintage, that I think will work well with this very cool "flea market find" bead that I came across several years ago. I have always wanted to use this, but never figured out how.

Now, I just need to find the charm bracelet chain I mentioned earlier in the week! Google here I come!!

Designing projects in my head and then making them happen exactly as imagined feels like a great accomplishment! I can't wait to work on this one!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I hope you show us what you do with the beads! I love charm bracelets!

Almost Precious said...

I'm excited to see what you design as your creations are always so awesome.
Have you tried Google Image Search to hunt for that charm bracelet base that you fell in love with? It was Pearl of A Beading Gem's Journal that recommended that to me when I was looking for a special Steampunk watch that I had seen but forgot to bookmark. :)