Friday, April 8, 2011

Sparkly Spring Designs!

Happy Friday! I hope you don't mind, but I feel a wonderful sigh of relief coming on...ahhhh!

To me, Friday nights mean FUN! I can spend extra time snuggling my doggie, checking out blogs or reading emails to my heart's content without worrying about the lack of sleep I'm sure to feel in the morning!

Earlier today a coworker was telling me her Friday night simple pleasure of being able to play a few games of solitaire without the pressure of bedtime or chores to prepare for the next work day. These are "life is good" moments when time seems to be suspended. Ahhh!

As I settled in this evening, I decided to do some blog jumping to see where I might land in hopes of discovering something new and exciting! I just had to share the blog and Learning Center projects from our friends over at Artbeads.com.

So Sparkly and Springy! You know, I don't think there is a season that doesn't call for Swarovski, but there is just something about the crisp sparkle in these pictures that seems so fresh!

Mother's Day and bunny rabbit projects certainly do remind me that spring is really here!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Maria L. said...

Lisa...if I wanted a sparkly Spring Design with those beautiful stones...can you make one for me? GORGEOUS!!!

somethingunique said...

Hi Lisa, just have time for a quik hello HELLO! off to the arena to work for the day ttfn L:)

Almost Precious said...

Swarovski crystals are like diamonds, they go with any season and are timeless. :)

Sweet Easter napkin rings, bet one could adapt that pattern into a cute pendant.