Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Week's Project: Fun Flower Bracelet

I found these gem centered flowers at Big Lots today for $1.50 and knew I wanted to work them into a bracelet to wear on vacation.

They reminded me of a slap bracelet that I had found many years ago for our family vacation that had small white silk daisies glued all around it.

These flowers are a bit larger and I didn't have a black slap bracelet to glue them to, but I did have a silver bracelet blank!

I used a couple of scrapbooking brads with black and white stripes as well as some red plastic gems that fit perfectly on the blank circles.

I am SO ready for vacation and now that I have some new jewelry to wear and some great beads on the way to play with, I am getting excited!! :)

I hope you are having a great weekend so far!

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Very vacationish...but cute as well!!!

Chers

Just A Tish said...

i LOVE the designs you come up with