Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Bead!

Is there any such thing as an un-happy bead? Hmm...

I'm going to have to say, NO! Even more serious or "quiet" beads offer beauty or zen qualities to jewelry which can bring inner peace to the person wearing them.

Today's bead is on the fun, playful side. It will bring a happy vibe to any piece of jewelry even if it is just hanging alone on an earring wire.

However, I think a handful of these would make a very festive, vacationy bracelet. I know I have several variations of this in reds, oranges and yellows, I just need to dig them up.

I have a feeling I will end up trying to squeeze every bead I have in the RV for vacation....Oh dear, I think I need a plan for which beads, tools, etc. to bring.

Another list to make!!

1 comment:

Azure Accessories said...

I do agree..not all beads are fun or happy per say,some are calming, but then some are loud with being fun!!!

You sound like me feeling the need to pack as much of the beading "stuff" as possible...you just never know when the urge will hit you!!! :0)

Cheers