Monday, June 14, 2010

Fancy Aqua Links

Ooh, these are so adorable! I'm trying to wrap up my Firemountain gift certificate shopping list and just added these pieces to it!

The interesting thing about ordering these 17x11mm links is that I could get something completely different than the design shown...!

The catalog describes these as: "Colorful Czech rhinestones adorn double-drilled, lead-safe pewter-based beads. Flashy beads add the perfect amount of glitz to bracelet designs. Package includes two beads with similar color schemes set in whimsical patterns. Great for creating one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces - you get two different designs per package! Design may vary from that shown."

I'd LOVE to hear your ideas for using whichever links happen to show up!

As much as I enjoy making bracelets, I was sort of thinking about incorporating a handful of these in a necklace with the aqua rectangle that I posted last week (below).

These links could be one of the last items on my gift certificate shopping list other than possibly some kind of silver plated chain in interesting link shapes.

Help!!....please send ideas!! I'm going to order these soon so I have them to play with while on vacation in a couple weeks!

Yes, I'll be beading in the RV and outside the RV at the campsite!

That's the great thing you don't want to forget about life, there are new experiences around every corner! I can't wait for this one!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

1 comment:

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Hi, Lisa! I have awarded you with the Kreativ Blogging Award!