Saturday, December 5, 2009

Easy Holiday Jewelry

This week's project is from last Saturday's holiday craft night. I took memory wire, beading wire and stretchy cord along with glass pearls, red CZ rectangles, 6mm green bicones, 4mm crystal ab bicones and silver lined toho crystal seed beads.

Everyone had an opportunity to choose as many of these beads as they needed to create something using this combination of beads.

We all had a great time and ended up helping each other get them finished. Some wanted earrings, so I helped them get those done too.

The bracelet shown here is the one that I made. The reason for taking these beads was so this year's holiday project could be worn with the simple piece we made last year.

Hopefully this weekend finds you in the crafting spirit! I have a crafting date with my 10 year old niece tomorrow. We are going to sparkle up some foam snowflakes!!

Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

“sent here on a marvelous surf via http://valerieaharoni.com”

and your bracelet is beautiful!

Azure Accessories said...

Very pretty...could be worn with so much!!!

Cheers

Just A Tish said...

so pretty and so festive. I love memory wire. there is no fuss no muss with a closure and you never have to worry if the elastic will pop.

Jeannie said...

Lisa the bracelet is so pretty I'd wear it all year round.
Enjoy your Sunday.