Monday, January 19, 2009

Bead Fantasy Ring


Hello! I just had to share this ring with you today. I found it in the bottom of a basket while looking for something else! It's been more than a year since I made it and I feel sort of bad now for being so disrespectful to it! I've been wearing it ever since I found it and I think it is awfully fun and cute!

I remember when I found the book that I copied this design from, I didn't hesitate before buying it, I just knew I had to have it!! The name is "Beautiful, Easy-To-Make jewelry, BEAD Fantasies", by Takako Samejima. I must have spent at least 4 weekends with my nose buried in this book. I hadn't ever seen so many sparkly things before all in one place!

I am so glad I came across this today, it is a very cheerful ring! If you have a few extra minutes, I hope you will click on the link above that will take you to the Amazon.com site for this book and you can look at the first few pages. Believe me, you will be in awe!! After looking at Amazon, I see this author has a 3 additional books in this series as well. Wow!

Here's another view just for fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty!!
Going to have to check out the book...