Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cheerful Cloisonne Flowers


I found the most adorable cloisonne flower beads today at a local trunk show at Ally's Beads and was so excited to share them! These large discs with a bright blue background caught my eye immediately. As always, when things speak to me, I have to buy them no matter what. I have come along way and no longer question things that I don't really need. I trust my instincts! It has only taken a couple of decades to have advanced to this point!!

I'm thinking about using these for a simple beading class I will be teaching next weekend. Using memory wire is always a fun and simple project for individuals who do not bead regularly. I am thinking about finding some gold metal tubes and large faceted rounds in either green or blue. Simple, but very fun!

I hope you all had a fun and craft-filled weekend!!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Those are very pretty.

You can always justify beads. They don't take up much space.....unless the 'collection' gets too out of hand. lol