Saturday, October 18, 2008

Previously Known As...


Rather than showcasing a new piece of jewelry today, I wanted to show you these beads from a disassembled piece of jewelry. You can easily see how they "fit together" sort of like a puzzle into a sparkly, simple piece of jewelry. The bead cap was on the oblong crystal, the small bicone was in between the bead cap and the pearl. Very nice!!

Now that it has been disassembled, I have quite a few of each piece that I would like to rework into something new and different. It will be necessary to add some additional "new" beads to the mix. I am thinking about some tan pearls and additional gold spacers. I would like to make some sections by joining several crystal beads on 3 wires in between 2 crimps. I think using long, cream colored bugle beads as another "section" would be fun as well.

Let me know if you have any ideas. Have a great evening!!

No comments: