Saturday, April 28, 2012

This Week's Project: Butterfly Bracelet

Here's the happy summertime butterfly bracelet, yay!

I had to take a trip to the craft store for the 6mm jet bicones since I only had the 4mm size on hand.

I mentioned the project in last Sunday's post and now that I have it on, it makes me so happy I don't want to take it off!

I really like how it feels on my wrist, very soft. Butterflies typically symbolize transformation sort of like the changing seasons.What a fun project!

If you have my book, you can follow the instructions for the Rock Star Bracelet.

This is an iron-on applique with hemp cord strands ironed in between the patch and a cut out of cotton patching material. EASY!

4 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

What a clever project! I have a soft spot for butterflies, but especially monarchs because I once lived on Monarch Street. :)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this is beautiful! I hope it ia OK if I pin it! xox jean

Unknown said...

This is really pretty!

Unknown said...

Wristbands are encircling strips worn on the wrist, made from a variety of materials depending on the purpose.
Tyvek
wristbands