Monday, April 23, 2012

Featured Designer: Elisa of Rely Design

To know Etsy is to Love Etsy!

I have experienced so much joy and happiness coming across fabulously cool and innovative designers on Etsy and for that I am grateful!

Over the years, from the time I was a kid, I have had an on-and-off fascination with paper.

When I was little, I loved getting new notebooks and tablets for school.

I have gone through origami phases, paper jewelry phases and paper crafting phases.

When I come across others who probably have the same admiration for paper, I get SO excited!

Please take a look at Elisa's Etsy site, Rely Design.

She has made some simply beautiful jewelry pieces from PAPER!

Wow, I am so amazed! Thanks for letting me share your work Elisa! :)

1 comment:

Elisa R @ Rely design said...

wow..what a beautiful post :D
thank u very much! :D
it's a pleasure for me to be here with my jewelry :D
on my way to share it :D