Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pave Style Swarovski!

Where have I been? How could I have missed these?

Okay, I'm trying to calm down...I just saw these on the Artbeads.com website. Described as:

8 x 15mm Variegated Teardrop Bead with Swarovski Crystals - Blended Blues (wow!)

There are lots of colors, but here's the catch...they are all out of stock! I love the feature on this website that allows you to sign up to receive an email when they are back in stock. Yep, I'll be ready!

For now, after a google search, I couldn't find them anywhere else, so patience is a virtue!

It's a bittersweet moment...

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

I saw these too and thought they were fantastic. They sold out after the newsletter went out apparently because when I looked at the website only one color was sold out. I did't get any because the budget wouldn't allow it right now :(!

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks Maryanne, I feel better now for some reason! Gives me hope they will get them back in stock! :)

Joanne said...

www.coolartwear.com has the variegated ones in 11x22mm and the non-variegated in 8x15mm