Sunday, April 29, 2012

Multi-color FUN!

The tag on the strand of these 6 large round focal beads reads, "Strand Collage Bead Round Multi".

I know the description is not the selling point on these since they were hanging in a craft store where the VISUAL is the selling point. However, I'm thinking it couldn't hurt to jazz it up a little bit, what do you think?

Not judging or being critical, just saying, hey bead people, don't forget to have a little fun while you are creating products so WE can have fun with them!

Maybe something like, speckled collage, crayon box explosion, pop goes the color wheel...thoughts? :) The bottom line is that the visual worked and I am now the owner of these fabulous beads, yay!

4 comments:

Kepi said...

Love it, and looking through my stash I found one very similar. It has now moved to the top of my list of next in line.
Debbie

Kokopelli said...

Want, want, want! How fun are those?

Linda Younkman said...

I have those same beads too. Picked them up a couple months ago. Not sure yet what to put with them. There re so colorful and fun. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

I love "crayon box explosion"! I agree, creative names would be fun.