Thursday, April 12, 2012

Show & Tell Jewelry

I was just thinking it would be fun at the end of each week to have a show and tell session about all the jewelry you wore and why.

Was it worn to match an outfit or evoke a feeling or memory? Did you wear something attention getting-ly sparkly or jingly-jangly so you stood out in the crowd?

I have a tendency to have about 4 things to choose from for a couple months and then switch over to another 4 things to choose from.

I just pulled back in a bracelet I haven't worn for about a year. I have a very dark cobalt sort of blouse that I specifically made this bracelet to match. I guess it has been a while since I wore that blouse!

Now that I have it out again I want to wear it every day whether it matches what I have on or not! Okay, maybe I'm rambling on...I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject! :)

No comments: