Friday, May 8, 2009

Featured Designer: Laura Trevey

This week's designer is watercolor artist, Laura Trevey. I have always been a great admirer of watercolors, but as much as I wanted to be a talented painter, it was not meant to be.

When I came across this artist's blog, I was so excited to see her festive scenes that included works depicting the Caribbean. She also provided a link to the etsy shop of Anna Leah Designs where her colorful floral paintings have been transformed into pendants!

They are small, but such sweet works of art, I couldn't help being drawn to them! How cool! Laura has two blogs as well as an etsy site for her artwork. She encourages and showcases other etsy crafters on her blog sites, which is lots of fun to see what she has found.

Laura's work can be found on her website and blogs, "bright and beautiful" and "Laura Trevey".
Have a wonderful and creative weekend!!

4 comments:

ohdawno said...

Those are so lovely. Thank you for taking the time to find these wonderful artists to share with us!

Laura Trevey said...

Well, you just made my day! Thank you so much for your wonderful post and kind words. I hope you have a great weekend :)

Laura Trevey said...

I just linked you to my Watercolors blog in the "Thanks for the Mention" section :)

The Beading Gem said...

Very talented artisan. I love seeing two different art forms come together like this. Pearl