Monday, May 4, 2009

Caribbean Opal

Hello! I just had to post one more swarovski bicone that I fell in love with recently. I normally do like the ab finish or something a little more sparkly, but who could possibly resist the Caribbean???!!

I haven't used these in anything yet, but would love to mix this with some other extra sparkly swarovski crystals. I think it would make my day to have a multiple strand swarovski crystal bracelet showcasing the Caribbean opal.... What do you think? Can you hear the waves gently crashing into the beach while the steel drums are playing off in the distance?

Have a good one!!

3 comments:

Just A Tish said...

Yes, and Yes!

and I dont' have to deal with sand in my swimsuit :)

ohdawno said...

What a beautiful color - and sprinkled among some ABs in clear and peach and gold...very glam, sippin' umbrella drinks served by cute cabana boy gorgeous :-)

coolmoon said...

I carry more packages of this color, along with Padparadscha and the lighter Pacific Opal in my shop in the summer. Perfect beach jewel colors....