Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Interlocking" Puzzle Bracelet

This bracelet was made with two beads that have previously been posted here. As I mentioned when I recently posted the silver rounds, I was really taken by their shiny-ness and was anxious to make something with them using mostly the rounds. This 3 strand bracelet was a lot of fun to make because the cubes (or rectangles) sort of fit together like a puzzle.

I love the neutral palette so it goes with just about any color. In contrast with a black outfit, it appears very clear and sparkly.

I hope you are all having a sparkly Saturday!

3 comments:

SimpsonS said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I especially liked this weeks bracelet.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this piece is lovely! What a great idea, to make a multi strand bracelet with these lucite blocks and shiny silver rounds! Great design! Teri
Twitter: Teri_B
http://SandTCreations.Etsy.com
http://www.SandTCreations.com/wordpress

ka.middleton said...

I really like the simplicity of this bracelet. It's so pretty!