Monday, February 16, 2009

In Awe of Crystals

Hello! It's been a while since I have posted crystals, but since I ordered some recently, I just couldn't let this opportunity pass me by!!

The small crystals are 3mm helix in aquamarine. The cubes are 8mm in aquamarine ab. Yummy stuff! Even people who have no addiction to or knowledge of beads or beading can't resist good old swarovski crystal!! The cubes are my favorite and the lighter colors really allow the light to pass through revealing all the gorgeous cuts.

Can you imagine touring the Swarovski factory in Austria? Wow....dare to dream. If you have a little extra time to spare and have never looked at this Swarovski Tour site before, you won't be sorry! From what I understand from other searches, the tour includes the world's biggest crystal (137 pounds) and wait till you see the crystal dome... Wow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO pretty! I'm going to have to get some spring colors... It is coming to Ohio, isn't it? Spring??

The Beading Gem said...

I love crystals too! BTW, yes, do go ahead and place a link. I will also follow your blog!

Carole said...

Those are gorgeous! Of course I'm partial to blues anyway. lol

I've bookmarked that link to look at more in depth later.