Friday, April 18, 2014

Summertime Pearls



















What do you think about wearing pearls in the summertime?

Normally I think about pearls in the fall or winter, but many of these pearls make me think of spring and summer. Interesting!

Funny how you go along in life thinking one thing and all of a sudden you wake up and your thoughts on a subject have changed.

I've also recently had a thought about making a necklace that's just a longer version of an ankle bracelet. The thought crossed my mind when I was making an ankle bracelet and I thought, gee this would make a cute necklace.

Then the ideas started circulating!

So, now I have two new ideas for my next project which, believe it or not, will be for the SUMMER! Yay! Bring it on...I REALLY want to put my flip flops back on...

Any new ideas circulating in your world? Please share!

3 comments:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Actually, I just bought a whole set of pearl earrings - all diferent sizes and colors. Now I need to make bracelets, etc. to go with.

I guess summer pearls are an idea whoe time has come!

Roxanne Mendoza said...

There are just so many pearl colored beads now to choose from! I recently used some of the dark brown (smaller) pearl Cousin beads in a necklace. I loved the glam look they added!

Cyndi L said...

Oh Lisa!! Pearls are for ANYTIME you want to be classy :-) I love them so much!