Tuesday, September 17, 2013

'Tis the Season Project Update
















You just have to love the creative process...

I got about a quarter of the way through with my original thought for this necklace and decided I probably need to take this in another direction.

Originally, the right angle weave piece was going to hang like a pendant with chain around the neck and the remaining beads creating LOTS of dangles from the chain on either side.

Now I'm thinking the right angle weave piece should be attached to chain length-wise and all the dangles should hang from that piece rather than the chain...

And, yes, I'm working on a paper towel because as usual, I've just gotta bead on my lap.

Any thoughts? Think winter because 'Tis the Season! :) Thanks everyone, you know I love to co-create!

If you have stories of beading project twists and turns, please share those too! I just know I'm in good company! :)

No comments: