Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Asked & I Received Lots of Sparkles!















It's so exciting to find a nice little bead package in the mail each month...THANKS Cousin Corporation!

I had a chance to select these beads and was so excited to see them.

I am still loving the mirror bead collection. I thought I had mirror beads in every combination, but lo and behold, I didn't!

My plan is to make lots of sparkly memory wire bracelets for friends with all this sparkle. Ooh, I almost forgot about the earring forms, yay! Love the shape and can't wait to dangle something inside of the loop!

For the last couple of months the Cousin Ambassadors have been working with the holiday line of beads called Tis the Season. I wonder if that has inadvertently put me in the holiday spirit!

Wow, until I started writing this post, I didn't realize that was even why I ordered those mirror beads. I just thought I would like to see all the color combos I didn't already have.

That's actually kind of a sweet surprise. Aww. Hopefully my friends don't stop by to read this, but I'm sure they will be expecting jewelry gifts of some kind anyway again this year. :)

Anyone else out there working on gifts of jewelry for the holidays already? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: