Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bring on the Butterflies!

Bring on the butterflies! I am SO ready for spring, but it continues to be in the 30 degree range with no sunshine...It's just a matter of time! (Right? Please someone confirm that for me...)

I thought I'd look around for some springy/summery beads to get excited about and found this cool butterfly! I didn't even know Primabead had a clearance section online, so that was also a nice find!

What do you think? It has a crafty feel to it, I think it's the stained glass vibe. It also reminds me of those paint kits you can get at the craft store, where you fill in the sections and bake it to look like stained glass.

That would be so fun! However, the description indicates this is an enamel butterfly pendant. Oh, so pretty. Makes me wish I had it right here perched on my arm.

Yeah, if the sun doesn't shine soon, I could venture further into my make-believe land where the sun shines on necklaces and enamel butterflies land on your arm...

Join me? :)

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

I saw a nice tutorial for butterflies from tin cans. They colored them with sharpies. So nice! And I could need some spring over here!

DVArtist said...

Hey I am right there with you. We don't get some very often here and when we do it comes with an ice cold wind. uuhhhgggg...
Hoping the sun comes out soon for you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa Crone said...

Sounds like we are all in the same boat! We saw the sun today and it is 45 degrees...I will quit complaining. :) Take care you two! I'd love to see the tin can butterflies by the way.