Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ready to Wire it Up!

Oh yeah, black beading wire! I'm getting close to selecting all the bits and pieces I need for my Cousin signature piece that I'll be making over the weekend!

I can't wait to give you the scoop and show you all the goodies I'm digging through this week, it might bring you to tears like it did me!

So, I had some inspiration while driving to work today. A lot of times I get inspiration when driving or getting ready for work because it's easy to get into a meditative state. THAT's what causes inspiration to flow!

When it comes, I have to remember to remember it! This time I focused really hard and visualized it to create a strong memory. That was easy, now I just have to find a few sparklies to include and put it together! FUN! Can't wait to see it materialize!

No comments: