Wednesday, June 29, 2011

As the World Beads!

Wouldn't it be cool if there were an internet site where beaders from all over the world could gather to share their passion for the absolute most wonderful beads and beading projects in real time?

Kind of like walking through the door at a recreational center...sharing the excitement of working with great
beads and sharing ideas for different techniques!


Here are a couple of my favorites that I would be sure to bring with me!! :)

The cognac CZ and the orange CZ drop!


If you have a fave or two, let me know and I'll post them here as well.

2 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

These would definitely be in my inventory. I really love the first one!

irenerose said...

I was a member of a beaders network online a couple of years ago - we shared photos of our latest work, only I can't find it any more. There's beadcircle.com and beadingforum.com.au
I love beading, though I haven't done any in the last eighteen months. I need to be reinspired! I'd be happy to share my work, only my photos are not good.