Friday, January 28, 2011

Featured Designer: Krystin from Turks & Caicos Islands

I recently received an email from Krystin who lives 2 miles from the beach in Turks & Caicos Islands.

I had put a shout out for someone to share their warm, beachy jewelry while enduring snow storms here in Ohio.

I shared these pieces with a friend of mine and the first thing she said was, "that is the one place I REALLY want to visit, do you think she would sell me some of her jewelry?"

Seriously, I just love the internet for making such great connections. Thanks to Krystin, I feel like I've strolled along this gorgeous beach!!

It's actually 31 degrees here in Ohio today, which is warmer than it has been and I'll take it!!

I hope you enjoy these warm photos as much as I do! :)
Krystin also shared that her family has a photography company in the Islands that has been taking gorgeous pictures of the islands and many visitors for the past 14 years.

After looking at ALL of the fabulous photos on their website, think I need to get there in person. WOW!

1 comment:

Maria L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!