Friday, December 24, 2010

Featured Designer: Shelbi Lavender

It's Featured Designer Friday, yay!

I just recently came across this artist who is stamping metal charms and using them in jewelry pieces. I am in awe of her simplicity and edge! I love when people do something a little edgy, but it turns out that it is actually accepted in the mainstream. Very cool!

On her Etsy Site, Shelbi Lavender states, $5 of all sales are donated to Mid South Chapter of MS Society to help find the cure for MS. I focus on the smallest of detail combining delicate chains with unique charms, pendants, semiprecious stones and pearls.

These pieces can be worn individually for a chic simple look or layered to make a bolder statement. My lovely pieces are extremely versatile and can be worn for both casual and formal occasions.

All of the designs are handmade and, while most are produced in very limited quantities, some are even one of a kind."

I urge you to check out her inventory! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: