Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Gratitude!

Happy Friday! Time for fun and a celebration of freedom!! :)

Okay, just a slight case of melodrama, but still Friday IS a great day!

I had a wonderful time doing yesterday's interview with Rebeca Mojica of the Blue Buddha Boutique and stand here in awe as I look through her designs, WOW! I would encourage anyone interested in chainmaille to check this out!

I wanted to use today's post to continue on with my BLOG GRATITUDE project! Over the next couple of weeks, I will be thanking bunches of fun, fabulous and talented artists/bloggers by sharing links to their blogs, websites or etsy sites. This is what blogging is all about...sharing connections!



Beryl Jewelry


THANK YOU for stopping by and taking the time to share kindness, information, encouragement and stories!! It means more to me than you know!

5 comments:

Regina said...

Thank you for the shout out! Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2011.

coolmoon said...

Just when I thought I'd been reading most of the jewelry blogs -you find me more. No wonder I don't get out of house til almost noon anymore! Have a great weekend, and a great holiday!

Unknown said...

I will be blog hopping your recommendations! I just dropped by to wish you a merry Christmas

Laura
x

Initial Charms  said...

Thanks for sharing, I really love it. I also love collecting accessories and this holiday season I'm looking forward to have some initial charms

christmas jewelry box said...

Thanks for sharing such quite interesting post.It's nice.Wonderful designs and I wish you a advance happy christmas.