Saturday, November 27, 2010

This Week's Project: Ready for Florida Earrings

Tonight is craft night so I'm posting a little early. I'll be heading over to my Mom's to eat, drink and be merry with friends and family members. After a meal of Frito Taco's, my hubby will head home and we'll break out the crafts.

Each participant brings a craft to teach along with all the supplies necessary for each person to make it. After looking through beads, I decided to do just earrings this time.

I usually teach a bracelet or necklace and then make earrings if anyone wants to. This time, we're going to do a real tutorial on earring making. Very simple cutting of head and eye pins, using round nose pliers to make a loop and connecting to earring wires.

I've packed up kits for everyone to make 5 very different pairs of earrings from festive holiday swarovski sparkle to this one pictured here and even one pair with smiley faces for them to remember me by :).

My Mom and Dad will be heading down to Florida the first week in January which is why I threw in some fun, bright colored kits too! Have a great Saturday!!

6 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Lisa, you TOTALLY rock! Now I thought I was supposed to be invited to your next craft night... my invitation must still be in the mail... I know it is. :)

Hope you have an Awesome time! What a great way to carry out a festive holiday weekend! I know the Giggling Craft Gals (GCGs) will enjoy your project!

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
{Hugs!}

Regina said...

Sounds like a fun night! Enjoy!

rosebud101 said...

this sounds like a lot of fun! What a great idea!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

I agree! That sounds like so much fun! Happy Holidays!

Lisa Crone said...

Aww, thanks guys! Wish you all could have been there with us. I hope the future holds something along the lines of skyping craft nights!! :)

creativegoddess said...

That sounds like a whole lot of fun and I love the earrings shown!