Friday, November 19, 2010

Featured Designer: The Peacock Fairy

Happy weekend everyone!

This week's featured designer is The Peacock Fairy! Her etsy site is known as, Loosefeathers, where she showcases her wood burned components that can be incorporated into jewelry projects.

How FUN!

You might remember that I had some grandiose ideas a while back about using a wood burning tool on wood bead components so when I saw these items on Etsy, I knew I just had to feature them here!!

I just LOVE these pieces and think they would be great as jewelry. Of course, I'm also a huge fan of peace and love in general, but when you can incorporate those sentiments into jewelry, you got me!

If you have a chance to visit The Peacock Fairy etsy site, make sure you also pop over to her blog.

Her profile states, "I LOVE peacocks, and I have a 6th sense to seek out peacock items. Second to peacocks, I like owls. I serve as Secretary on the Board of my local Art Center and sit on various other committees there. My jewelry can be found for sale on Etsy, the Art Center of Battle Creek, and other local art fairs and stores".

How fun! Thanks so much for allowing me to share your work today!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I love Miss Heather! She is a bright ray of sunshine and I find her peacock obsession quite endearing. I have met her and she is so charming. Thank you for sharing her talents with all of us!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Elizabeth said...

Those are amazing.

peacockfairy said...

Thank you for featuring my wood components on your blog!!! I am honored!