Monday, April 19, 2010

Sterling Silver Overflow

Today's feature is about more than just ONE bead....

Our friend Tammy Powley of About.com Jewelry Making and The Crafty Princess Diaries blog, not to mention the author of more beading books than I can count, noted on her blog that she discovered a load of forgotten sterling silver charms that she cast many years ago. She has put up the "for sale" sign right there on her blog!

I love when beaders/bead makers clear out space and unload some of their treasures. It's always fun to see what they either made or bought especially if you can tell what someone might have been obsessed with for a while :)

Okay, I just assume other people have obsessive compulsive disorder like me sometimes when it comes to beads and crafts.

I hope your week started off great....if not, jump right in and start the count down till the weekend. I don't think that is wishing your life away, I think it's good to have something to look forward to!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there:

We are very interested in put an ads on your website. It’s a text link on left or right column. Can you send me an email about the details? my email is davidatgaf(at)hotmail(dot)com

Regards
David

Stefanie said...

Thxs for the hint:-) regards Stefanie

Saje said...

Thank you for the sites. I am in love with silver!!!