Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lost & Found

I was just breezing through some photos and came across this turquoise and tan/gold bracelet that was made on copper wire.

I remember liking how it was form fitting to my wrist and the colors were so complementary and fun to wear.

It was then I realized I had no idea where it is in real life!

It occurred to me there are probably lots of long lost jewelry pieces that I have pictures of and thought it would be fun to share.

I really do miss them and might have to spend a little time this weekend looking for them!!

At first I had a little guilt for being so disrespectful to my jewelry projects, but that is part of the fun of using inexpensive materials along with imagination.

You can feel okay about wearing them until you are done and then sort of set them aside for a while.

Maybe saying I lost them was a little strong. I am now stating that I have just temporarily misplaced them :)

5 comments:

Just A Tish said...

it that multicolored bracelet with the peace sign a memory wire bracelet? that is amazing! i need it :)

Lisa Crone said...

Hi Tish! Yes, it's memory wire and was VERY fun to make AND wear!! :)

Azure Accessories said...

Great pieces Lisa...

I find I wear something for weeks after I make it then put it away once I make something else...the new piece always becomes my new "favorite"!

Cheers

DVArtist said...

Lisa these are so much fun and bring the look of spring to life.
Nicole/Beadwright

Robbie said...

Lisa, I love the tourquise and gold bracelet! although, they are all great..funny how we find our 'finds'!